Montrose County Government Grants (Colorado)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Montrose County, Colorado. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Montrose County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Montrose County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Colorado State Government Transportation Department Redvale CO 39185 Colorado 145 81431 970-327-4921

Colorado Transportation Department Crawford CO 80088 Colorado 92 81415 970-921-6411

Montrose County Highway Maintenance Nucla CO 27881 DD Road 81424 970-864-7608

Montrose County Road & Bridge Montrose CO 949 North 2nd Street 81401 970-249-5424

Montrose Transportation Department Montrose CO 2424 North Townsend Avenue 81401 970-249-5285

Nucla Highway Department Nucla CO 28028 DD Road 81424 970-864-7881

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Montrose County, Colorado. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Montrose County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Montrose Chamber of Commerce Montrose CO 1519 East Main Street 81401 970-249-5000

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Montrose County, Colorado. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Montrose County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Montrose County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Montrose County Housing Authority Olathe CO 222 Hap Court 81425 970-323-5445

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Montrose County, Colorado. The federal VA, as well as local Montrose County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Montrose County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Montrose County Veterans Service Montrose CO 161 South Townsend Avenue 81401 970-249-2115

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Montrose County, Colorado. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Montrose County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Montrose County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Montrose Social Security Office Montrose CO 1805 Pavilion Drive 81401 866-758-1317