Routt County Government Grants (Colorado)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Routt County, Colorado. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Routt County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Hyden Lee County Department of Education Hayden CO 160 South Maple Street 81639 239-995-2258

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Routt County, Colorado. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Routt County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Routt County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Routt County Road & Bridge Steamboat Springs CO 136 6th Street, 103 80487 970-879-0831

Steamboat Springs Transportation Maintenance Steamboat Springs CO 2010 Lincoln Avenue 80487 970-879-2033

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Routt County, Colorado. The federal VA, as well as local Routt County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Routt County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Routt County Veterans Affairs Steamboat Springs CO 425 Anglers Drive 80487 970-879-5489

Veterans of Foreign Wars Steamboat Springs CO 924 Lincoln Avenue 80487 970-879-9959

A Department of Labor operates at the state or federal level to develop employment opportunities, improve workforce competitiveness, and promote safe working conditions in Routt County, Colorado. The federal Department of Labor offers multiple government grant programs, including job training grants, public employment grants, and unemployment grants. They also offer non-profit grants, health and safety grants, and veteran employment grants. State Departments of Labor may also provide Routt County grant programs. More information about government grants is available on the Routt County Department of Labor website.

Steamboat Springs CO Department of Labor Steamboat Springs CO 425 Anglers Drive 80487 970-879-3075

Steamboat Springs Colorado Department of Labor Steamboat Springs CO 1250 South Lincoln Avenue 80487 970-879-3075

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Routt County, Colorado. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Routt County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Steamboat Springs Colorado Chamber of Commerce Steamboat Springs CO 2200 Village Inn Court 80487 970-879-0882

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Routt County, Colorado. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Routt County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Routt County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Yampa Valley Housing Authority Steamboat Springs CO 627 Tamarack Dr 80487 970-870-0167