Baldwin County Government Grants (Georgia)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Baldwin County, Georgia. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Baldwin County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Milledgeville Georgia Chamber of Commerce Milledgeville GA 130 South Jefferson Street 31061 912-453-9311

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Baldwin County, Georgia. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Baldwin County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Baldwin County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Milledgeville Housing Authority Milledgeville GA 545 West Martin Luther King Junior Drive 31061 478-445-2875

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Baldwin County, Georgia. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Baldwin County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Baldwin County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Milledgeville Social Security Office Milledgeville GA 109 Cypress Cors 31061 866-348-5817

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Baldwin County, Georgia. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Baldwin County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Baldwin County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Milledgeville Transportation Department Milledgeville GA 161 Blandy Road 31061 478-445-5130

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Baldwin County, Georgia. The federal VA, as well as local Baldwin County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Baldwin County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department Of Veteran Affairs-Carl Vinson Veteran Affair Medical Center Dublin, Georgia Milledgeville GA 2249 Vinson Highway Southeast 31061 478-414-4540