Crisp County Government Grants (Georgia)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Crisp County, Georgia. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Crisp County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Cordele Georgia Department of Education Cordele GA 1116 East 24th Avenue 31015 229-273-3811

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Crisp County, Georgia. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Crisp County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Crisp County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Cordele Housing Authority Cordele GA 401 South 10th Street 31015 229-273-3938

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Crisp County, Georgia. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Crisp County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Crisp County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Cordele Social Security Office Cordele GA 510 15th Avenue East 31015 229-273-6311

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Crisp County, Georgia. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Crisp County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Crisp County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Cordele Transportation Department Cordele GA 119 Rehab Road 31015 229-276-2365

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Crisp County, Georgia. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Crisp County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cordele-Crisp Chamber of Commerce Cordele GA 502 2nd Street South 31015 229-273-1668

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Crisp County, Georgia. The federal VA, as well as local Crisp County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Crisp County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Cordele GA U.s. 41 31015 229-273-7501