Glascock County Government Grants (Georgia)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Glascock County, Georgia. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Glascock County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Glascock County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Gibson Housing Authority Gibson GA 347 Project Street 30810 706-598-3840

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Glascock County, Georgia. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Glascock County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Glascock County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Gibson Transportation Department Gibson GA 824 School Circle Drive 30810 706-598-2614