Greene County Government Grants (Georgia)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Greene County, Georgia. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Greene County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Greene County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Georgia Department Of Transportation Greensboro GA 2071 Union Point Highway 30642 706-453-2798

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Greene County, Georgia. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Greene County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Greene County Chamber of Commerce Greensboro GA 111 North Main Street 30642 706-453-7592

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Greene County, Georgia. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Greene County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Greene County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Greensboro Housing Authority Greensboro GA 117 W Third St 30642 706-453-7371

Union Point Housing Authority Union Point GA 800 Crawfordville Road 30669 706-486-4501