Rabun County Government Grants (Georgia)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Rabun County, Georgia. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Rabun County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Baker County Department of Education Clayton GA Depot Avenue 30525 229-734-5346

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Rabun County, Georgia. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Rabun County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Rabun County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Clayton Housing Authority Clayton GA 393 Shadyside Drive, Ste 31 30525 706-782-6467

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Rabun County, Georgia. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Rabun County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Rabun County Chamber of Commerce Clayton GA 232 U.s. 441 30525 706-782-4812

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Rabun County, Georgia. The federal VA, as well as local Rabun County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Rabun County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Department Of Georgia Clayton GA 1105 Old 441 North 30525 706-782-2081