Grundy County Government Grants (Iowa)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Grundy County, Iowa. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Grundy County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Conrad Iowa Chamber of Commerce Conrad IA PO Box 10 50621 515-366-2165

Grundy Center Iowa Chamber of Commerce Grundy Center IA 705 F Avenue 50638 319-824-3838

Reinbeck Iowa Chamber of Commerce Reinbeck IA PO Box E 50669 319-345-6441

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Grundy County, Iowa. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Grundy County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Grundy County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Grundy Center Transportation Department Grundy Center IA 1205 A Avenue 50638 319-824-5259

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Grundy County, Iowa. The federal VA, as well as local Grundy County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Grundy County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Grundy County Veteran Affairs Reinbeck IA 414 Main Street 50669 319-788-8352