Hardin County Government Grants (Iowa)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Hardin County, Iowa. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Hardin County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Greene Department of Education Iowa Falls IA 200 Berkley Street 50126 641-816-4571

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Hardin County, Iowa. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Hardin County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Eldora Economic Development Eldora IA 1442 Washington Street 50627 641-939-3241

Iowa Falls Iowa Chamber of Commerce Iowa Falls IA 412 Washington Avenue 50126 515-648-5549

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Hardin County, Iowa. The federal VA, as well as local Hardin County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Hardin County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Hardin County Veterans Affairs Eldora IA 1201 14th Avenue 50627 641-939-8186

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Hardin County, Iowa. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Hardin County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Hardin County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Transportation Department Iowa Falls Iowa Falls IA 1035 Industrial Park Road 50126 641-648-3135