Sac County Government Grants (Iowa)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Sac County, Iowa. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Sac County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Odebolt Iowa Chamber of Commerce Odebolt IA PO Box 574 51458 712-668-4896

Sac City Iowa Chamber of Commerce Sac IA 615 Main Street 50583 712-662-7316

Schaller Iowa Chamber of Commerce Schaller IA PO Box 129 51053 712-275-4229

Wall Lake Iowa Chamber of Commerce Wall Lake IA PO Box 37 51466 712-664-2216

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Sac County, Iowa. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Sac County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Sac County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Sac City Transportation Department Sac IA 2903 West Main Street 50583 712-662-7674

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Sac County, Iowa. The federal VA, as well as local Sac County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Sac County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Sac County Veterans Affairs Sac IA 100 North West State Street 50583 712-662-4552

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sac IA 409 North 5th Street 50583 712-662-7592