Canyon County Government Grants (Idaho)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Canyon County, Idaho. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Canyon County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Caldwell Chamber of Commerce Caldwell ID 704 Blaine Street 83605 208-459-7493

Nampa Chamber of Commerce Nampa ID 315 11th Avenue South 83651 208-466-4641

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Canyon County, Idaho. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Canyon County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Canyon County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Caldwell Housing Authority Caldwell ID 22730 Farmway Road 83607 208-459-2232

Wilder Housing Authority Wilder ID 20520 U.s. 95 83676 208-482-7750

A Department of Labor operates at the state or federal level to develop employment opportunities, improve workforce competitiveness, and promote safe working conditions in Canyon County, Idaho. The federal Department of Labor offers multiple government grant programs, including job training grants, public employment grants, and unemployment grants. They also offer non-profit grants, health and safety grants, and veteran employment grants. State Departments of Labor may also provide Canyon County grant programs. More information about government grants is available on the Canyon County Department of Labor website.

Caldwell Idaho Department of Labor Caldwell ID 4514 Thomas Jefferson Street 83605 208-364-7781

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Canyon County, Idaho. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Canyon County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Canyon County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Caldwell Social Security Office Caldwell ID 1118 South Kimball Avenue 83605 877-836-1560

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Canyon County, Idaho. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Canyon County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Canyon County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Caldwell Transportation Department Engineer Caldwell ID 15430 Idaho 44 83607 208-459-7429

Nampa Highway District Nampa ID 4507 12th Avenue Road 83686 208-467-6576

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Canyon County, Idaho. The federal VA, as well as local Canyon County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Canyon County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Caldwell ID 11843 Lawrence Drive 83607 208-459-7501