Clearwater County Government Grants (Idaho)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Clearwater County, Idaho. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Clearwater County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Orofino Chamber of Commerce Orofino ID 125 Johnson Avenue 83544 208-476-4335

Pierce Idaho Chamber of Commerce Weippe ID PO Box 378 83553 208-435-4406

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Clearwater County, Idaho. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Clearwater County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Clearwater County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Orofino Transportation Department Orofino ID 10150 U.s. 12 83544 208-476-4433

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Clearwater County, Idaho. The federal VA, as well as local Clearwater County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Clearwater County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Orofino ID 330 Michigan Avenue 83544 208-476-4117