Elmore County Government Grants (Idaho)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Elmore County, Idaho. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Elmore County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Elmore County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Atlanta Highway District Boise ID China Basin Road 83716 208-864-2115

Transportation Department Mountain Home Mountain Home ID 2586 Northeast Frontage Road 83647 208-587-7966

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Elmore County, Idaho. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Elmore County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Glenns Ferry Chamber of Commerce Glenns Ferry ID 7 East 1st Avenue 83623 208-366-7345

Mountain Home Chamber of Commerce Mountain Home ID 205 North 3rd East Street 83647 208-587-4334

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Elmore County, Idaho. The federal VA, as well as local Elmore County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Elmore County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Mountain Home Idaho Outpatient Clinic Mountain Home ID 815 North 6th East Street 83647 208-580-2001