Idaho County Government Grants (Idaho)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Idaho County, Idaho. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Idaho County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Grangeville Idaho Chamber of Commerce Grangeville ID PO Box 212 83501 208-983-0460

Kooskia Chamber of Commerce Kooskia ID 26 Main Street 83539 208-926-4362

White Bird Idaho Chamber of Commerce White Bird ID PO Box 93 83554 208-839-2777

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Idaho County, Idaho. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Idaho County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Idaho County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Idaho Transportation Department Elk City ID Idaho 14 83525 208-842-2271

Kooskia Transportation Department Kooskia ID U.s. 12 83539 208-926-4670

New Meadows Highway Department New Meadows ID U.s. 95 83654 208-347-2291

Transportation Department Highway Grangeville Grangeville ID Idaho 14 83530 208-842-2261

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Idaho County, Idaho. The federal VA, as well as local Idaho County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Idaho County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8311 Elk City ID American River Road 83525 208-842-2393