Minidoka County Government Grants (Idaho)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Minidoka County, Idaho. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Minidoka County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Minidoka County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Idaho Transportation Department Rupert ID 55 East Baseline Road 83350 208-436-4630

Idaho Transportation Department - Highways Rupert ID 53 East Baseline Road 83350 208-436-4309

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Minidoka County, Idaho. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Minidoka County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Mini-Cassia Chamber of Commerce Heyburn ID 1177 7th Street 83336 208-679-4793

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Minidoka County, Idaho. The federal VA, as well as local Minidoka County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Minidoka County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Minidoka County Veterans Office Rupert ID 625 Fremont Avenue 83350 208-678-3599