Owyhee County Government Grants (Idaho)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Owyhee County, Idaho. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Owyhee County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Owyhee County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Bruneau Transportation Department Bruneau ID 56998 Idaho 51 83604 208-845-2710

Owyhee County Road & Bridge Murphy ID County Shop Road 83650 208-495-1170

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Owyhee County, Idaho. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Owyhee County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Owyhee County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Marsing Housing Authority Marsing ID 5758 Owyhee Highway 83639 208-896-4169