Power County Government Grants (Idaho)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Power County, Idaho. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Power County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Power County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

American Falls Highway Department American Falls ID 3090 Lamb Weston Road 83211 208-226-2661

American Falls Highway Department American Falls ID 2996 South Frontage Road 83211 208-226-5094

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Power County, Idaho. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Power County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Power County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

American Falls Housing Authority American Falls ID 290 Tyhee Avenue 83211 208-226-5262