Twin Falls County Government Grants (Idaho)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Twin Falls County, Idaho. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Twin Falls County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Elect Russ Joki to Department of Education Twin Falls ID Pace Drive 83301 208-866-2111

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Twin Falls County, Idaho. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Twin Falls County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Buhl Chamber of Commerce Buhl ID 716 U.s. 30 83316 208-543-6682

Twin Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Twin Falls ID 858 Blue Lakes Boulevard North 83301 208-733-3974

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Twin Falls County, Idaho. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Twin Falls County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Twin Falls County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Idaho Department of Transportation Twin Falls ID 2618 U.S. 93 Business 83301 208-655-4412

Twin Falls County Highway District Twin Falls ID 2620 Kimberly Road 83301 208-733-4062

Twin Falls Transportation Department Twin Falls ID 626 Eastland Drive South 83301 208-736-3088

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Twin Falls County, Idaho. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Twin Falls County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Twin Falls County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Twin Falls Social Security Office Twin Falls ID 1437 Fillmore Street 83301 866-748-2087

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Twin Falls County, Idaho. The federal VA, as well as local Twin Falls County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Twin Falls County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Twin Falls Idaho Outpatient Clinic Twin Falls ID 450 Falls Avenue 83301 208-734-0039

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Twin Falls Idaho Outpatient Clinic Twin Falls ID 260 2nd Avenue East 83301 208-734-8292