Clinton County Government Grants (Illinois)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Clinton County, Illinois. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Clinton County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Breese Illinois Chamber of Commerce Breese IL PO Box 132 62230 618-526-7868

Carlyle Illinois Chamber of Commerce Carlyle IL PO Box 246 62231 618-594-4015

Village of New Baden New Baden IL 1 East Hanover Street 62265 618-588-3813

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Clinton County, Illinois. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Clinton County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Clinton County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Carlyle Transportation Department Carlyle IL 16800 U.s. 50 62231 618-594-3001

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Clinton County, Illinois. The federal VA, as well as local Clinton County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Clinton County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Carlyle IL 1250 Franklin Street 62231 618-594-8039