Cumberland County Government Grants (Illinois)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Cumberland County, Illinois. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Cumberland County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Cumberland County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Cumberland County Housing Authority Toledo IL 206 East Washington Street 62468 217-849-2071

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Cumberland County, Illinois. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Cumberland County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Cumberland County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Illinois Department of Transportation Greenup IL 403 U.s. 40 62428 217-923-3208

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Cumberland County, Illinois. The federal VA, as well as local Cumberland County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Cumberland County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Greenup IL 106 North Mill Street 62428 217-923-3913