Henderson County Government Grants (Illinois)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Henderson County, Illinois. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Henderson County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Henderson County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Henderson County Housing Authority Oquawka IL 204 W MERCER St 61469 309-867-2333