Union County Government Grants (Illinois)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Union County, Illinois. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Union County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Clear Spring Illinois Department of Education Cobden IL 12808 Draper Drive 62920 708-482-2710

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Union County, Illinois. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Union County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Union County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Anna Highway Department Anna IL North Lime Kiln Road 62906 618-833-5511

State Of Illinois Department Of Transportation Anna IL 108 Denny Lane 62906 618-833-5511

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Union County, Illinois. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Union County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Union County Chamber of Commerce Anna IL 330 South Main Street 62906 618-833-6311

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Union County, Illinois. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Union County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Union County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Union County Housing Authority Anna IL 116 Washington Street, Ste 100 62906 618-833-5742

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Union County, Illinois. The federal VA, as well as local Union County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Union County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Anna IL 70 980 North 62906 618-833-5182