Vermilion County Government Grants (Illinois)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Vermilion County, Illinois. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Vermilion County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Hoopeston IL 301 West Main Street 60942 217-283-7873

Vermilion Advantage Nfp Danville IL 101 West North Street 61832 217-442-1887

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Vermilion County, Illinois. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Vermilion County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Vermilion County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Danville Housing Authority Danville IL 101 East Seminary Street 61832 217-431-7065

Vermilion County Housing Authority Rossville IL 601 South Chicago Street 60963 217-748-6812

Vermilion County Housing Authority Hoopeston IL 426 East Honeywell Avenue 60942 217-283-6218

Vermillion County Housing Authority Georgetown IL S KENNEDY Dr 61846 217-662-8140

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Vermilion County, Illinois. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Vermilion County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Vermilion County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Danville Social Security Office Danville IL 400 North Vermilion Street 61832 866-331-5394

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Vermilion County, Illinois. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Vermilion County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Vermilion County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Danville Township Highway Garage Danville IL 601 East 8th Street 61832 217-442-3546

Fithian Highway Department Fithian IL 1518 East 1800 North Road 61844 217-548-2295

Vermilion County Highway Superintendent Oakwood IL 2732 Batestown Road 61858 217-431-6682

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Vermilion County, Illinois. The federal VA, as well as local Vermilion County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Vermilion County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs Veterans Affairs Illiana Health Care System Danville IL 1900 East Main Street 61832 217-554-5193

Veterans of Foreign Wars Danville IL 8 Pine Street, 8 61832 217-442-1227