Adams County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Adams County, Indiana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Adams County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Berne Chamber of Commerce Berne IN 205 East Main Street 46711 260-589-8080

Decatur Chamber of Commerce Decatur IN 125 East Monroe Street 46733 260-724-2604

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Adams County, Indiana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Adams County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Adams County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Decatur Housing Authority Decatur IN 133 North 500 West 46733 260-724-7999

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Adams County, Indiana. The federal VA, as well as local Adams County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Adams County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Decatur IN 127 North 3rd Street 46733 260-728-9043

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6751 Geneva IN 740 East Line Street 46740 260-368-7896