Clark County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Clark County, Indiana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Clark County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Clark County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Charlestown Housing Authority Charlestown IN Apt 203, 196 McCampbell St, Apt 203 47111 812-256-5415

Sellersburg Housing Authority Sellersburg IN 316 East Utica Street 47172 812-246-5677

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Clark County, Indiana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Clark County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Clark County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Clark County Highway Garages Charlestown IN 6103 Old Indiana 403 47111 812-246-9571

Clarksville Transportation Department Clarksville IN 5701 U.s. 31 47129 812-282-7493

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Clark County, Indiana. The federal VA, as well as local Clark County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Clark County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Charlestown IN 350 Harrison Street 47111 812-256-3958

Veterans of Foreign Wars Clarksville IN 1101 South Clark Boulevard 47129 812-283-8801