DeKalb County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in DeKalb County, Indiana. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about DeKalb County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Mc Donald Macon County Department of Education Auburn IN 1109 West 7th Street 46706 334-727-1600

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in DeKalb County, Indiana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to DeKalb County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Auburn Indiana Chamber of Commerce Auburn IN PO Box 168 46706 260-925-2100

Butler Indiana Chamber of Commerce Butler IN PO Box 43 46721 260-868-5299

Garrett Chamber of Commerce Garrett IN 111 West Keyser Street 46738 260-357-4600

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in DeKalb County, Indiana. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer DeKalb County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local DeKalb County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Auburn Social Security Office Auburn IN 1240 South Grandstaff Drive 46706 260-925-1655

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in DeKalb County, Indiana. The federal VA, as well as local DeKalb County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The DeKalb County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

De Kalb County Veteran Affairs Auburn IN 100 Main Street 46706 260-925-0131

Veterans of Foreign Wars Garrett IN 118 North Cowen Street 46738 260-357-5038