Hamilton County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Hamilton County, Indiana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Hamilton County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Carmel Indiana Chamber of Commerce Carmel IN 37 East Main Street 46032 317-846-1049

Cicero Indiana Chamber of Commerce Cicero IN 70 Byron Street 46034 317-984-4079

Fishers Chamber of Commerce Fishers IN 11313 USA Parkway 46037 317-578-0700

Noblesville Chamber of Commerce Noblesville IN 601 Conner Street 46060 317-773-0086

Westfield Washington Chamber of Commerce Westfield IN 130 Penn Street 46074 317-804-3030

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Hamilton County, Indiana. The federal VA, as well as local Hamilton County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Hamilton County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Hamilton County Veteran Service Noblesville IN 1 North 8th Street, 179 46060 317-776-9610

Veterans of Foreign Wars Noblesville IN 654 South 9th Street 46060 317-773-9956

Veterans of Foreign Wars Carmel IN 12863 North Meridian Street 46032 317-846-0917

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Hamilton County, Indiana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Hamilton County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Hamilton County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Noblesville Housing Authority Noblesville IN 320 Kings Lane 46060 317-773-5110