Hancock County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Hancock County, Indiana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Hancock County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Greenfield IN 1 Court House Plaza 46140 317-477-4188

New Palestine Area Chamber New Palestine IN 42 East Main Street 46163 317-861-2345

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Hancock County, Indiana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Hancock County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Hancock County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Greenfield Transportation Department Greenfield IN 32 South Broadway Street 46140 317-462-7751

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Hancock County, Indiana. The federal VA, as well as local Hancock County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Hancock County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Hancock County Veterans Service Office Greenfield IN 98 East North Street, 204 46140 317-462-8767

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fortville IN 206 South Main Street 46040 317-485-4582

Veterans of Foreign Wars Greenfield IN 529 Apple Street 46140 317-462-1095