Harrison County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Harrison County, Indiana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Harrison County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Corydon Indiana Chamber of Commerce Corydon IN 310 North Elm Street 47112 812-738-2137

Harrison County Indiana Chamber of Commerce Corydon IN 310 North Elm Street 47112 812-738-2137

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Harrison County, Indiana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Harrison County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Harrison County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Indiana State Transportation Corydon IN 3180 Harrison Way Northwest 47112 812-738-4220

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Harrison County, Indiana. The federal VA, as well as local Harrison County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Harrison County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Corydon IN 195 Indiana 62 47112 812-738-3275