Henry County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Henry County, Indiana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Henry County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Knightstown IN 12 North Jefferson Street 46148 765-345-5290

New Castle Indiana Chamber of Commerce New Castle IN 108 South Main Street 47362 765-529-5210

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Henry County, Indiana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Henry County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Henry County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Henry County Highway Garage New Castle IN 202 West County Road 50 North 47362 765-529-4100

Transportation Department New Castle New Castle IN 3906 Indiana 3 47362 765-529-6520

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Henry County, Indiana. The federal VA, as well as local Henry County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Henry County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Henry Veteran Service Office New Castle IN 103 South 12th Street 47362 765-529-4305

Veterans of Foreign Wars New Castle IN 205 North 16th Street 47362 765-521-3354

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Henry County, Indiana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Henry County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Henry County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

New Castle Housing Authority New Castle IN 720 South 15th Street 47362 765-529-7680