Martin County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Martin County, Indiana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Martin County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Martin County Chamber-Commerce Loogootee IN 210 North Line Street 47553 812-295-4093

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Martin County, Indiana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Martin County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Martin County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Martin County Highway Department Shoals IN 10753 Sherfick School Road 47581 812-247-2666

Shoals Transportation Department Shoals IN U.s. 50 47581 812-247-2484

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Martin County, Indiana. The federal VA, as well as local Martin County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Martin County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Shoals Veteran Service Office Shoals IN 129 Main Street 47581 812-247-2210

Veterans of Foreign Wars Crane IN 168 Leahy Street 47522 812-854-7474

Veterans of Foreign Wars Loogootee IN 300 Vine Street 47553 812-295-4661

Veterans of Foreign Wars Shoals IN 314 Main Street 47581 812-247-3432