Perry County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Perry County, Indiana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Perry County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Perry County Chamber of Commerce Tell IN 601 Main Street 47586 812-547-2385

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Perry County, Indiana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Perry County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Perry County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Tell City Housing Authority Tell IN 1648 10th Street 47586 812-547-8581

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Perry County, Indiana. The federal VA, as well as local Perry County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Perry County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans Service Office Tell IN 2219 Payne Street 47586 812-547-2506

Veterans of Foreign Wars Tell IN 301 Main Street 47586 812-547-4756