Randolph County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Randolph County, Indiana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Randolph County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Union IN 826 North State Line Road 47390 765-964-5409

Chamber of Commerce Winchester IN 112 West Washington Street 47394 765-584-3731

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Randolph County, Indiana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Randolph County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Randolph County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Indiana Department Of Transportation Winchester IN Inks Drive 47394 765-584-5541

Indiana Department Transportation Albany IN 12239 State Road 28 47320 765-789-4174

Winchester Highway Garage Winchester IN 1204 South Huntsville Road 47394 765-584-2601

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Randolph County, Indiana. The federal VA, as well as local Randolph County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Randolph County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs Winchester IN 325 South Oak Street, 102 47394 765-584-9641

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7084 Union IN 1410 West Oak Street 47390 765-964-6969