Spencer County Government Grants (Indiana)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Spencer County, Indiana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Spencer County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Spencer County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Chrisney Highway Garage Chrisney IN East County Road 800 North 47611 812-362-8331

Indiana Transportation Department Dale IN 21235 North Us Highway 231 47523 812-362-7778

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Spencer County, Indiana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Spencer County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Dale Indiana Chamber of Commerce Dale IN PO Box 497 47523 812-937-7196

Rockport Indiana Chamber of Commerce Rockport IN 2792 U.s. 231 47635 812-649-2186

Santa Claus Indiana Chamber of Commerce Santa Claus IN PO Box 202 47579 888-444-9252

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Spencer County, Indiana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Spencer County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Spencer County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Rockport Housing Authority Rockport IN 601 Washington Street 47635 812-649-4533