Allen County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Allen County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Allen County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Humboldt Chamber of Commerce Humboldt KS 105 South 9th Street 66748 620-473-3011

Iola Area Chamber of Commerce Iola KS 208 West Madison Avenue 66749 620-365-5252

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Allen County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Allen County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Allen County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kansas Department of Transportation Iola KS 1720 North State Street 66749 620-365-2161