Chautauqua County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Chautauqua County, Kansas. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Chautauqua County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

East Saint Louis Burlington Department of Education Niotaze KS 600 Jerome Street 67355 620-364-8478

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Chautauqua County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Chautauqua County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cedar Vale Kansas Chamber of Commerce Cedar Vale KS 702 Cedar Street 67024 620-758-2244

Sedan Chamber of Commerce Sedan KS 108 Sherman Street 67361 620-725-4033

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Chautauqua County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Chautauqua County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Chautauqua County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Sedan Transportation Department Highway Sedan KS 303 South School Street 67361 620-725-3550