Comanche County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Comanche County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Comanche County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Coldwater Kansas Chamber of Commerce Coldwater KS PO Box 333 67029 620-582-2859

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Comanche County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Comanche County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Comanche County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Coldwater Transportation Department Coldwater KS U.s. 160 67029 620-582-2212