Decatur County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Decatur County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Decatur County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Oberlin KS 104 South Penn Avenue 67749 785-475-3441

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Decatur County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Decatur County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Decatur County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Oberlin Transportation Department Oberlin KS 304 East Frontier Parkway 67749 785-475-2166