Elk County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Elk County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Elk County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Elk County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Elk County Road Department Howard KS South Plum Street 67349 620-374-2561

Elk County Road District Longton KS Douglas Street 67352 620-642-6605

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Elk County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Elk County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Howard Kansas Chamber of Commerce Howard KS 1325 Road 11 67349 620-374-2090

Moline Kansas Chamber of Commerce Moline KS 124 Main Street 67353 620-647-3665