Ford County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Ford County, Kansas. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Ford County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Talladega City Department of Education Dodge KS 200 West Comanche Street 67801 256-315-5600

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Ford County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Ford County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Ford County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Dodge City Housing Authority Dodge KS 401 Longbranch Road 67801 620-225-1584

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Ford County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Ford County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Dodge City Kansas Chamber of Commerce Dodge KS 311 West Spruce Street 67801 316-227-3119

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Ford County, Kansas. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Ford County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Ford County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Dodge City Social Security Office Dodge KS 2204 Summerlon Circle 67801 620-227-8591

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Ford County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Ford County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Ford County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Dodge City Transportation Department Dodge KS 11310 U.S. 50 Business 67801 620-227-6122

Ford County Road & Bridge Dodge KS 10974 113 Road 67801 620-227-4588

A Department of Labor operates at the state or federal level to develop employment opportunities, improve workforce competitiveness, and promote safe working conditions in Ford County, Kansas. The federal Department of Labor offers multiple government grant programs, including job training grants, public employment grants, and unemployment grants. They also offer non-profit grants, health and safety grants, and veteran employment grants. State Departments of Labor may also provide Ford County grant programs. More information about government grants is available on the Ford County Department of Labor website.

Spearville Kansas Department of Labor Spearville KS 601 East Avenue A 67876 620-385-2640

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Ford County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Ford County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Ford County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Dodge KS 909 13th Avenue 67801 620-225-7081