Geary County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Geary County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Geary County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Junction City Area Chamber Of Commerce Junction KS 222 West 6th Street 66441 785-762-2632

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Geary County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Geary County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Geary County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kansas Department of Transportation Junction KS 2529 U.s. 77 66441 785-238-6532

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Geary County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Geary County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Geary County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8773 Junction KS 1215 South Washington Street 66441 785-238-7511