Gove County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Gove County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Gove County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Gove County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Grainfield Department Of Transportation Grainfield KS 4677 Old Highway 40 67737 785-673-4650

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Gove County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Gove County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Quinter Kansas Chamber of Commerce Quinter KS PO Box 35 67752 785-754-3538

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Gove County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Gove County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Gove County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Grinnell KS 92 Oak Street 67738 785-824-3225