Grant County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Grant County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Grant County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Grant County Chamber of Commerce. Ulysses KS 113 South Main Street 67880 620-356-4700

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Grant County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Grant County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Grant County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kansas Department Of Transportation Ulysses KS 325 West Oklahoma Terrace 67880 620-356-1531

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Grant County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Grant County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Grant County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Ulysses Housing Authority Ulysses KS 516 North Missouri Street 67880 620-356-3972