Greenwood County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Greenwood County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Greenwood County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Eureka Chamber of Commerce Eureka KS 309 North Oak Street 67045 620-583-5452

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Greenwood County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Greenwood County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Greenwood County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Transportation Department Eureka Eureka KS 1308 East 7th Street 67045 620-583-5661

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Greenwood County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Greenwood County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Greenwood County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Eureka KS 112 West 2nd Street 67045 620-583-6227