Hodgeman County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Hodgeman County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Hodgeman County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Hodgeman County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Hodgeman County Road Department Jetmore KS 28561 Southeast L Road 67854 620-357-8347

Jetmore Transportation Department Jetmore KS East South Street 67854 620-357-6335

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Hodgeman County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Hodgeman County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Hodgeman County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Jetmore Housing Authority Jetmore KS 412 E Bramley St 67854 620-357-8535