Jefferson County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Jefferson County, Kansas. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Jefferson County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

K Y Department of Education Perry KS 16495 15th Street 66073 502-848-0559

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Jefferson County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Jefferson County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Oskaloosa Kansas Chamber of Commerce Oskaloosa KS 309 Jefferson Street 66066 785-863-2029

Valley Falls Chamber-Commerce Valley Falls KS 317 Broadway Street 66088 785-945-3245

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Jefferson County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Jefferson County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Jefferson County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Meriden KS 600 East Palmer Street 66512 785-484-3074