Labette County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Labette County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Labette County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

City of Chetopa: Clerk Chetopa KS 332 Maple Street 67336 620-236-7511

Oswego Kansas Chamber of Commerce Oswego KS PO Box 210 67356 620-795-4433

Parsons Chamber of Commerce Parsons KS 506 Main Street 67357 620-421-6500

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Labette County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Labette County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Labette County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Parsons Transportation System Parsons KS 1900 Belmont Avenue 67357 620-421-7070

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Labette County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Labette County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Labette County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs - VA Medical Center Parsons Parsons KS 1907 Harding Drive 67357 620-423-3858

Veterans of Foreign Wars Parsons KS 105 Main Street 67357 620-421-6610