Logan County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Logan County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Logan County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Logan County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kansas Department Of Transportation Oakley KS 3501 U.s. 40 67748 785-672-3113

Logan County Highway Department Winona KS 2512 County Road 230 67764 785-846-7693

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Logan County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Logan County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Oakley Area Chamber-Commerce Oakley KS 216 Center Avenue 67748 785-672-4862

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Logan County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Logan County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Logan County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Oakley Housing Authority Oakley KS 700 West 5th Street, Ste A 67748 785-671-4414

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Logan County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Logan County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Logan County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Oakley KS 317 Center Avenue 67748 785-671-4567