Marshall County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Marshall County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Marshall County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Marysville KS 101 North 10th Street 66508 785-562-3101

Waterville Kansas Chamber of Commerce Waterville KS PO Box 7 66548 785-363-2515

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Marshall County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Marshall County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Marshall County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kansas Department of Transportation Marysville KS 1901 Center Street 66508 785-562-2211

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Marshall County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Marshall County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Marshall County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans American Network Summerfield KS 613 3rd Street 66541 785-244-6546