McPherson County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in McPherson County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to McPherson County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Canton Kansas Chamber of Commerce Canton KS PO Box 476 67428 620-628-4916

Inman Kansas Chamber of Commerce Inman KS PO Box 511 67546 620-585-2122

McPherson Chamber of Commerce McPherson KS 306 North Main Street 67460 620-241-3303

Moundridge Chamber of Commerce Moundridge KS 225 South Christian Avenue 67107 620-345-6300

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in McPherson County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several McPherson County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. McPherson County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kansas Department of Transportation McPherson KS 2000 East Kansas Avenue 67460 620-241-1462

Lindsborg Transportation Department Lindsborg KS 525 East Swensson Avenue 67456 785-227-2629

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in McPherson County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local McPherson County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The McPherson County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Ladies Auxiliary Veteran Of Foreign Wars McPherson KS 1504 Manchester Street 67460 620-504-6409

Veterans of Foreign Wars McPherson KS 120 South Taft Street 67460 620-241-8388

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in McPherson County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers McPherson County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund McPherson County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Moundridge Housing Authority Moundridge KS 612 North Christian Avenue 67107 620-345-2644